Before you start wasting your money on all the weird and wonderful cellulite remedies out there, read these 5 shocking facts about cellulite that might just save you time and money.
1. The word ‘cellulite’ is not a medical term in fact it was created by the beauty industry to describe the lumpy fat that many women suffer on their hips, thighs and buttocks.
2. Medical tests were carried out on fat taken from ‘cellulite’ sufferers and fat taken from a control group, the result showed the fat was exactly the same. Proving that there is no such thing as ‘cellulite’ the fat beneath the skin is the same as the fat anywhere else on your body.
3. Most anti cellulite remedies don’t work, creams, lotions, potions, beauty treatments, dead skin brushes, blood circulation rollers do not get rid of the fat. Some of these treatments may temporarily improve the smoothness of the skin but it is physiologically impossible for them to provide permanent cellulite removal.
4. Dieting alone will not shift cellulite, losing weight is a good start but to really improve the smoothness and tone of the skin exercise is a must.
5. Going to the gym won’t shift the cellulite, you can spend hours breaking your back at the gym but unless you are doing specific exercises that target the exact muscle groups you need to, all the exercise in the world won’t make a difference to your cellulite.
So why is everything you ever read about cellulite a lie? Because it is a multi-billion dollar industry and the big companies are making too much money from people like you to tell you the truth.
They want you to try out their products, they may give you a temporary or mediocre improvement but ultimately they want you to fail in your quest to rid yourself of cellulite.
Why do they want you to fail? So they can come along and sell you the next ‘incredible cure for cellulite’.
So what can you do to really get rid of cellulite? Toning up the correct muscle groups and sorting out your nutritional intake will work wonders for you but don’t just take my word for it. Arm yourself with the cold hard facts, research and find the best natural remedies for cellulite. Read reviews from other women who have been where you are and who have found a way to beat cellulite and find out what really works for you!
Any woman that suffers from cellulite will agree that to find a real way to get rid of it is like finding the holy grail. Many women waste hundreds of dollars buying creams and potions, taking herbal cellulite remedies spending hours at the gym – not to mention the array of weird gadgets and beauty treatments on offer, only to be disappointed with the results.
Most women eventually give up when they realise there is no miracle cure and they accept that they are going to have to learn to live with their ugly cellulite. Learning to live with a body that you hate can have such negative effects through all aspects of a woman’s life. She may develop low self-esteem; she will definitely avoid activities that would mean she would have to bear her body in public, making holidays or even swimming with the kids a nightmare. Her relationships may suffer if she feels self conscious about her body she may find it difficult to feel sexy and confident in the bedroom. Most women put up with cellulite and suffer in silence; this is such a shame because there is actually a real way to get rid of cellulite, a way that the cellulite industry doesn’t want you to know about.
There are no pills or potions that will get rid of cellulite it is physiologically impossible. Basically cellulite is just fat, not any kind of special fat, just regular fat that is on any other part of your body. The only way to shift it is by toning up the muscles behind the cellulite.
Specifically targeted lower body exercises will eliminate cellulite and stop it coming back. Not just any exercises though, you really need to understand what is going on behind the scenes, underneath the skin within the layers of muscles. You don’t need expensive equipment or weights just the correct exercises using bodyweight resistance, doing the correct number of repetitions and doing your sets within the correct time span. By following a very specific exercise program you can see results in as little as 2-3 weeks and banish cellulite for good within 24 days.
But be warned though the wrong type of exercise could make your cellulite worse or more pronounced so it is essential that you know what you are doing be fore you start.
Which exercises will get rid of cellulite?
The best way to get rid of cellulite is to follow a specific exercise regime at home without weights or machines or gadgets, simply using your own bodyweight as resistance. Four examples of exercises that would be included in any real anti-cellulite plan are;
1. Slow step downs
2. Bilateral touch downs
3. Low tempo leg lift
4. Symmetrical hip extensions
Exercises that you should avoids – the ones that could make your cellulite worse;
1. Bar squats
2. Hamstring curls
3. Dead lifts
4. Leg extensions
An effective exercise regime does not need to be hard, you shouldn’t be killing yourself to get through the plan, you should be focusing on a core set of muscle that really needs working on. The muscles in question are specific muscles behind the problem areas of the thighs, hips, buttocks and legs, these muscles hardly ever get used so they end up soft and weak. The fat and skin layers above this muscle becomes loose and saggy causing dimples and bumps to form. By working on those muscles and creating more density in the muscle you will be filling out the space behind the cellulite and the fat and skin layers will smooth out and the dimples and bumps will disappear
This is the billion dollar secret that the cellulite industry doesn’t want you to know. But it shouldn’t be a secret – it is basic physiology, no BS, no lies just the simple straight forward truth. The only true way to get rid of cellulite. To download a complete anti-cellulite exercise plan which actually works and is guaranteed to banish your cellulite in just 24 days, take a look at this site The Anti-Cellulite Kit
There are no miracle cures but there are cellulite remedies that work. To get rid of cellulite you need to do two things – have a good healthy diet and do the right exercises. Your diet needs to keep you in optimum health and get rid of water retention, here are five ways you can improve your diet.
1. Drink more water – yeah you probably know that you should drink more water but did you know that over 70% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. Your body needs the equivalent of 8 glasses of water a day, more if you live somewhere hot or if you have been exercising. You body needs this water just to carry out its normal everyday functions. If you are not getting enough your body will suffer. Plus not drinking enough water is a major cause of water retention, which in turn is a major factor in the appearance of cellulite.
2. Reduce your salt intake – again too much salt in your diet is going to lead to dehydration and water retention. Most convenience food are loaded with salt so do yourself a favour and start cooking your own simple meals at least you will know what’s going into them.
3. Avoid artificial sweeteners and cut down on sugar – artificial sweeteners have a chemical in them which interferes with your body’s natural signals to the brain making you feel hungry all the time, and therefore making you eat more – they should be avoided at all costs. Reducing your sugar intake can be difficult if you have become reliant on sugar but after the initial withdrawal you will feel much better for it. No more energy peaks and troughs throughout the day.
4. Eat lots of fresh fruit and vegetables – help your body to stay in top condition by providing it will all the vitamins and nutrients it needs to function properly.
5. Eat lean protein – not only does lean protein keep you full for longer it also provides the fuel you need to build lean muscle to reduce cellulite.